7.28.2009

smile

Two years ago, my sister, her friend, and I decided to make these DIY smiley shirts inspired by the one found in Luella's Spring 2007 RTW collection. We bought some plain white tees from Target and black acrylic paint and did it ourselves. It's kind of silly, but we all wore them when we went to New York City with our school for a biannual music festival.


[Smile, Natasha Poly!]

I found the shirt again yesterday and realized I have never worn it out other than that one time. So I decided to wear it today. It's very comfortable.


[DIY!]

I also wore my awesome Nine West gladiator wedges today. I love them but they're not the most comfortable shoes. But I did buy those cushions from Target and I don't do much walking when I'm at work. So why not?

Note to self: make an appointment for a haircut & do my nails! The chips are beginning to bug me greatly.

|Shirls|

1 comment:

leave some love <3