7.19.2009

another one of those



What is your current obsession?
I love those geeky glasses. I might just have to pick up a pair next time.

What is your horoscope & do you relate to it?

I'm a Capricorn. I think I'm supposed to be practical & serious, but I'm not. However, I am humorous and ambitious.


What are you wearing today?

A pink Gap dress I bought like two years ago that I decided to wear for the first time today, with a brown CK belt. And my Kenneth Cole gladiators of course.


What is the last thing you bought?

Fried dough at the Italian Carnival.


What do you think about the person who tagged you?

No one tagged me. I just love doing these!! But I think the person who I got this from is a very unique individual.


That question about a fully furnished, paid for, that everyone answers with 'Paris' or 'New York':

I always say Boston, since it's my home! But to change it up a bit, I'm gonna say Tokyo. Or somewhere in Japan.


What's for dinner?

I had an Italian sausage at the carnival.


What's your favorite decade, fashion wise?

Um...now?


What are your must haves for summer?

I'm looking for a good floral dress.


What would you love to be able to afford
?
Anything I absolutely wanted.

What is your favorite piece of clothing from your own wardrobe?

Tough question...I don't have a favorite.


What is your dream job?

A magazine editor.


What's your favorite magazine?

VIVI.

What do you consider a fashion faux pas?

Oh the many...


Describe your personal style:

I don't really know. It can be anything, because I just wear what I like.


Which Beatle is your favorite?

I'm not big enough of a Beatle fan to have a favorite.

What are you proud of?

Getting this far in life.

photo - cobra snake

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3