7.08.2009

little red mermaid dress

Now that I'm working, I'm going to start having a lot of blog posts that don't have anything to do with my personal life. There is going to be more posts of topics I'm interested in.


[Original sketch]

Today, I decided to blog about this one particular dress by Atelier Versace Spring 2009 Collection. The scaly texture made me think of a mermaid. But it's red, as opposed to a sea-foam green. It's a strange choice, but it works on these models & celebrities:


[Georgina Stojiljkovic models the couture dress]


[Emma Roberts at the Costume Institute Gala]


[Rosie Huntington-Whitely in NY Mag]


[Heidi Klum also seen in the dress]

Who do you think looks best?

|Shirls|

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, it looks horrible on Emma Roberts. But maybe that's just because I don't like her very much. XD;;

    ReplyDelete

leave some love <3