3.02.2009

when will spring come?

I so glad that I had a snow day today. But I wasn't happy there was more snow coming...I want spring and warm weather to come. Well, March only just started, so hopefully it'll get better by the end of the month.

The magazine I bought from eBay came today. The cover was pretty and the contents looked nice so I couldn't resist. I have to stop buying things online though, because I'm going to go broke. But yeah, looking through magazines with all the spring clothes really makes me wish the weather was nicer.


[The cover girl is Fabiana Semprebom]

This day has been very unproductive. I should do some of that psychology packet, but instead I've been watching 90210 all day. Jessica Stroup (aka Silver) is so pretty~



I want to go shopping again...

|Shirls|

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3