3.22.2009

tag, you're it

I got this from one of the blogs I read: click me.

The rules are: (1) Answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own. (2) Tag other un-tagged people.

I don't tag people, so consider yourself tagged if you read this!

Whats your current obsession?
Those Free People sandals I posted a while ago, that I have yet to purchase. They're out of stock right now, so I have to wait until April 13 for them to restock!! And they didn't have them in the store.

What are you wearing today?
White shirt and skinny jeans.

Why is today so special?
I visited my great-grandmother's grave. We do it every year.

What would you like to learn to do?
Drive, but no one has time to teach me! Might as well take a class.

What did you have for dinner?
Rice, veggies, pork, and fish.

What's the last thing you bought?
I paid for my senior sweatshirt, but I don't have it yet.

What are you listening to right now?
BoA's new album, repeatedly. Currently on "Did Ya".

What is your favorite weather?
Sunny and warm.

What is on your bedside table?
I don't have a bedside table.

Whats your style?
I can't define it.

What was your favorite Fall RTW show?
I haven't been keeping up with them, but I did like Balmain, Alexander Wang, DSquared2, and Versace.

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Finishing up senior year without being a total lazy ass.

What is your Starbucks drink of choice?
Caramel frappucino, yummy.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Hard one, but I'd probably pick right here in Boston.

Favorite vacation spot?
Of places I've already been...China, the cities of course.

Name the things you cannot live without.
Food, the computer, and love.

What would you like to get rid of?
Evil?

If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
Somewhere warm and tropical. Hawaii sounds good.

Which language do you want to learn?
Japanese, so I can read all those magazines I buy.

What countries have you visited?
Other than the US, only Canada and China.

What are some of the things you like about where you live?
It's small but close to the city.

What is your favorite quality about yourself?
Um...

Say one random fact about yourself.
I really like hippopotamuses.

What people, dead or alive, would you invite to a dinner party, and why?
Namie Amuro, BoA, Julia Stegner, all the ViVi models, Okada Junichi, and more I can't think of at the moment. Because I would just love to meet them.

What are you looking forward to the most?
Graduating high school and the summer!!!

|Shirls|

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3