3.26.2009

just dance



It'll be okay.

The day feels incomplete when I don't blog.

But yes, I'm not in the greatest of moods. I finally heard back from one of my top choices for colleges, Boston College. And I got wait-listed!! I guess it's better than being rejected, but still nevertheless, disappointing. It peeves me a bit to hear about fellow classmates getting accepted too.

There's much I need to do now. I am no mood for it at all. I just want to graduate.

Now I have a headache!!!

|Shirls|

EDIT: I got into Bryn Mawr! They sent me a cute little video. It made me smile :]

2 comments:

  1. Hey congrats!!
    And I know what you mean about graduating now. That's what I want, and I'm in 10th grade :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats again! n___n
    i saw your twitter, hope you feel better soon~

    ReplyDelete

leave some love <3