3.01.2009

what a coincidence!

A couple months ago, if you recall, I bought the photobook of ViVi model Marie.

A month ago, I received a package in the mail from Allure magazine containing some goodies.

A couple days ago, I was flipping through the photobook again when I noticed the Biotherm Celluli Laser I got was featured in it, on a page titled "Beauty Hits". Now, I can't read Japanese so I don't know what it says. But my best guess would be that Marie likes this product.



Yes, that was totally random but it was an interesting coincidence that I had to blog about. I tried the product yet because I don't have cellulite...does Marie have cellulite?!?! Maybe it's just a good moisturizer or something, haha.

As long as we're on the subject of Marie, I'll share another picture from her photobook:


[That product works huh?]

If anyone wants to translate this for me, that'd be great.

|Shirls|

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3