1.21.2009

a trip to the library

I stopped by the public library on my way home today. Usually, I tend to stay away from there because it is infested with emo middle-schoolers. (I'm being totally serious here!). But I didn't have much work to do today since tomorrow is the start of midterms...so why not? For such a small-town, the library has great selection.




Some of the stuff I borrowed: Nana, Gossip Girl: The Carlyles, and The Ultimated Scholarship Book. I don't read much manga (graphic novels) but Nana is one of my favorite series. And I hate to admit I like Gossip Girl. But I do!! And I got the scholarship book because my mom has been on my case about scholarships. With midterms coming up, I think I'll have some spare time to read when I'm not studying!!

|Shirls|

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3