1.11.2009

18 candles - part III

I went out for dinner with a couple friends, my sisters, and my boyfriend last night. We went to Kaya, a Korean-Japanese restaurant. We got to sit in a little private room which was very cute. It required us to take our shoes off and had sliding doors. I forgot to take a picture of it though...

We basically ordered a bunch of Korean BBQ for the grill on the table, and then some other things like sushi and noodles. The food and everything was good, but the service sucked. Oh well.


The sign is illuminated but it says Kaya. I think it used to be a temple or something...


Yummy spider maki :]


Vegetable croquette?


Some strange side dishes I just picked at.


Grilling all sorts of meats.


The cutest little rice pot.

|Shirls|

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3