1.23.2009

supermarket trip

Chinese New Year is coming up - Year of the Ox. I'm so excited. Too bad I can't take the day off from school because I have midterms. Poo.

Well today I went to Chinatown with my mom and we went to the Chinese supermarket to start prepping for the new year!! I picked up some stuff for myself as well.


[how the Chinese organize in the supermarket]


[random magazines & jelly candy]

I also stopped by Panera Bread with my boyfriend afterwards to eat some broccoli cheddar soup. It was in a bread bowl - adorable!! I don't really like the bread because they use sour dough but the soup was delicious...



Tomorrow is the dreaded day I have to clean entire house. But after that, I'm going to go shopping!!

|Shirls|

1 comment:

  1. oh my, i cleaned my room last night too and today i did some shopping :D but i didn't really get anything

    aww sucks you have to go to school on chinese new year >_< good luck on your midterms, and those jelly candies! yumm

    ReplyDelete

leave some love <3