1.24.2009

dust & mags

It was kind of a tiring day. I woke up around 10, and there were little birds on my windowsill!! They were adorable, so I attempted to take a photo. But they kept flying away so I just caught them in a bush.



After cleaning my mess of a room and other parts of the house, my boyfriend Jeff came over and along with my younger sister Kathy, we went to Harvard Sq. There, we met up with my older sister Judy who just got out of work. We looked around a bit, but I didn't buy anything. Well, Jeff bought me this really cool phone that's shaped like a pair of lips from Urban Outfitters. I'll post a picture of it when I get it all set up.

Then we went to Porter Sq, aka my favorite place in the world. Just kidding. I just look forward to getting my issue of ViVi every month. I got that, and also picked up a copy of JELLY magazine. I've never bought it before, but what the heck. It's actually a good read. But nothing beats ViVi.



I am so not looking forward to tomorrow...Sundays are kind of a downer. I have to do my Spanish project that's for my midterm and study for Statistics too. Two more days of midterms, I can make it!

|Shirls|

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3