4.12.2009

bunny love

First off, Happy Easter to those who celebrate it. I don't, but whatever. I'm feeling a craving for chocolate coming on.

It was also my 10-month anniversary with my boyfriend. It may be 10 months since we got together, but it's been about a year that we met. So basically it's been a year since we went on that school trip to China. I do wish I was going on a vacation this April, but sadly nope.

We didn't do much, just dim sum for lunch and lots of sleeping...that's all we do!!!



I'm not looking forward to going back to school tomorrow after a long weekend, but it's not going to be as jam-packed as last week. I had no homework this weekend too.

One more week, and it's spring vacation.

|Shirls|

Photo - fashion toast

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3