4.22.2009

as dr. schuetze would say, mittwoch

The midway mark of vacation is here. I've been pretty good about keeping up with the whole not-sitting-in-front-of-the-computer thing.



I decided to go visit Jeff at Clark for the first time today. I've always wanted to take the commuter rail (aka the purple line or "ghost train"), so I did instead of a Greyhound bus. I've never really been in South Station so I thought that was pretty cool. Reminded me of something you'd see in a movie with the performers and board with all the arrival times.

So for the hour and half I was on the train, I started reading my independent reading book for English class, "The Reader". I got through a lot of it and I must say I'm kind of disappointed. Shameful secret my ass. Yes, but when I got to Union Station in Worcester, Jeff picked me up and we went to Clark! He showed me around and I met some of his friends. Then we went to eat pho at a nearby restaurant. I was supposed to take the 7:40 train back to Boston, but we missed it...so he drove me all the way back home. I love you Jeffrey <3 size="1">Photo - cobra snake

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3