2.21.2009

Q & A

I feel like I haven't posted in forever!! So here's a random question/answer type thing I found on notebookdoodle's blog. I didn't get tagged, but I just like filling these out.

what are you wearing now?

a red t-shirt and grey sweatpants; both courtesy of raider volleyball.

what’s the last thing you read/are currently reading?
i was going through the stacks of magazines in my sister's dorm.

do you nap a lot?
not too much, because i feel like i'm wasting time.

who was the last person you hugged?

my sister.

what’s your current obsession/addiction?
i'm been drinking a little too much pepsi lately.

which item from your closet are you wearing most lately?
i think i've worn the same baseball tee and hoodie a lot.

what's for dinner?
i ate rice, veggies, shrimp, and pork.

what was the last thing you bought?
a movie ticket for confessions of a shopaholic.

what are you listening to right now?
nothing. actually about to go to bed very soon.


if you could have any super power, what would it be?
the ability to teleport.

what is your favorite weather, and why?
i love sunshine. i love being warm. i absolutely despise the cold.

what time do you usually get up?
depends if i have school or not. if i do, around 7. otherwise, around 9-10.

what is your most challenging goal right now?
financial aid stuff i can't bring myself to do.

if you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be?
i don't think i could choose one. so i'll say boston for now!!

favorite vacation spot?
CHINA.

name the things you cannot live without:

food & water?

what movies can you watch over and over?
i don't really like watching movies again...haha.



I'm currently typing this in my sister's dorm. Her roomates are away for the weekend, so I decided to sleepover. I'm tired since it's later than I usually go to bed, so I'll say good night for now.

Brunch tomorrow in her university dining hall? Oh no, vacation's ending! Damn it, back to reality.

|Shirls|

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3