2.25.2009

julia + mercedes

I don't remember exactly when I became interested in the world of fashion..but that interest lead me to the world of international models that would walk the runways. There was a point in time where I was able to name every model I see in an advertisement, magazine, and the catwalk. I still do that today, but there are slews of new young models every season, and it gets hard to keep up!

My favorite model of all time is the beautiful Julia Stegner. She's tall, blonde, German, and I love her!! (And I also love the fact she has an Asian boyfriend). You might have seen her in recent Victoria's Secret catalogues and Maybelline advertisements.

A couple weeks ago was Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in Berlin, Germany. She was the spokesmodel, and I just wanted to share some pictures of her from that week:


[She's so cute]


[Looking gorgeous as usual]


[Kinda makes you want to buy a Mercedes...]

Ahh she's so pretty!!

I realized that I haven't been posting my daily life that much, more of things I like. I will when I have things to post about...life's so boring lately!

|Shirls|


Photos - tFS

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3