5.26.2009

a little questionaire

What is your current obsession?
My new shoes that Jeff bought me. I try them on multiple times a day.

What is your weirdest obsession?

I'm not sure what constitutes as "weird".


What are you wearing
today?


What’s for dinner today?

I don't know yet.

What would you like to learn to do?
How about cooking? Haha.

What’s the last thing you bought?
Jeff's prom ticket!

What are you listening to right now?
Nothing.

What is your favorite weather?
When it's sunny and warm.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
I like it here in Boston, so why not?

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
The Japanese magazines I ordered that are still not here!!!

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
I've always wanted to go to Japan.

Which language do you want to learn?
Japanese so I can actually read all the magazines I buy.

What do you look for in a friend?
Someone trustworthy and supportive.

Who do you want to meet in person?
Julia Stegner.

What’s your favorite type of music?
I like pretty much everything.

What’s the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
No idea.

What is your dream job?
Magazine editor and mom.

Any favorite models?
See who I'd like to meet. But I also love Anja Rubik & Lily Donaldson.

If you had $100 now what would you spend it on?
I'd go on a little mini shopping spree.

Favorite designers?
At the moment...Christophe Decarnin of Balmain & Alexander Wang.

Fashion pet peeve?
Where do I start...

Do you admire anyone’s style?
I love all of my favorite bloggers' styles.

Describe your personal style?
I don't really know how to. It's just what I like.

|Shirls|

2 comments:

  1. "What would you like to have in your hands right now?
    The Japanese magazines I ordered that are still not here!!!"

    Not me... figures.

    ReplyDelete

leave some love <3