5.30.2009

goodbye high school

The last day of high school didn't feel like the end at all. Even at this moment, it still hasn't hit me that I'm DONE. I woke up this morning and tried to think of what homework I had to do!! The answer is NONE.

So on the last day, I basically did nothing in my classes. And then after lunch, all the seniors went to the auditorium to watch the "senior slideshow" made by some fellow classmates. They do it every year, but it wasn't even that great. But after we had our "ice cream social" where we got ice cream sundaes and those huge mugs you can eat soup out of.






I walked around the school for perhaps the last time...bringing back things for h
ome and saying goodbyes to underclassmen. The orchestra class gave all the seniors a card, a flower, and a book about friendship. It was really sweet of them.



Later that night was the annual Awards Night where they hand out scholarships and awards. It's not the most exciting thing in the world, but I always like seeing who gets what. I got the Alfred Della Paolera Memorial Scholarship, Jack Hahn Music Award, and a community service award. I was pretty content with it.

I still have to blog about prom!! I'll do it tomorrow - er, today.

|Shirls|

1 comment:

  1. wow! you got so many awards :D
    should be really proud of that! i'm sooo happpy for you

    ReplyDelete

leave some love <3