5.27.2009

AHHH.



I went to the mall after school today with Jeff to pick up his tuxedo for prom.
And then I got a couple things I needed...

Uh yeah so I lost Jeff's phone...I was holding it in my pocket for him when I went to use the restroom. I didn't want it to fall into the toilet so I took it out and placed it on top of the toilet paper dispenser. And then I forgot about it until 15 minutes later. I ran back to the bathroom but it was gone!! We reported it so hopefully maybe there are good people in this world. I doubt it. I feel sooo bad, but Jeff isn't mad at me thankfully.

Tomorrow is my last day of high school. We're going to see the senior slideshow and have ice cream sundaes. I can't wait. Oh and it's Awards Night too! All those long-awaited senior events are coming now - and way too fast.

|Shirls|

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3