6.30.2009

recent happenings

It's already the end of June, but that shouldn't be surprising. Summer is really gonna start now! I have to start working next week. This means I should cram in as much fun activities as I can beforehand, since my work schedule is pretty uncooperative.

Yesterday, Jeff & I went to Ikea! It was just random, so we looked at all the cool showrooms and played with the furniture. Ikea is a big place, so of course we got food after. We got the yummy Swedish meatballs...next time I'm totally buying some to make at home. (We also got Wild Willy's before we went - we're pigs).

[Swedish meatballs...yum]
[We adopted Gary the Gator from the Ikea parking lot]
I just found out where I'll be living next year at Boston University. I'm a bit disappointed, because I wanted to live in the residence hall nearest to the College of Arts & Sciences, which I'm in. But nope, I'm in the one all the way on the other side of campus. Great. Now I have to walk further to get to my classes every morning, which will be excellent in the winter. And to top it off, I'm in a triple. I really just wanted a double. DAMN YOU BU!!! I'll just have to get used to it...

[At least I'll have this view from my dorm]
I'm excited for college, nonetheless.
Shirls

1 comment:

  1. The view isn't quite like that. That picture was probably taken from the ground floor from right in front of the field. At least you can still watch all the games there from your window!

    ReplyDelete

leave some love <3