4.04.2011

a spring weekend

On Friday, Jeff found this little restaurant in our town that we decided to try out for lunch! It's called "Strip-T's", and we got some sandwiches for lunch. It was too messy to take a photo of the food, but I did take a quick snap of the place. I want to go back there and eat-in (since we got takeout this time), and try their breakfast/dinner too!

On Saturday, we tried another different restaurant for lunch before work. This time we were in the mood for Asian so we went to Hanmaru, I think is supposed to be Korean but they also served other types of Asian food. Jeff got ramen and I got udon, so I guess we were feeling Japanese-y. Saw that they also had fried ice cream, which I love, so we got that for dessert!

Today, which is Sunday (technically Monday I guess), Jeff and I decided take a quick stroll at the mall. I didn't think I'd buy anything since we only went to Arsenal and Target, but I couldn't resist...got a cute dress and some jewelry from F21, a pair of sunglasses from Aldo, and a pair of wedges from Target! The sunglasses and shoes were a good deal - $3 for the sunglasses, which is a cool round pair that I've always wanted, and $20 for the Dolce Vita for Target wedges :)

Also stopped by Russo's with Jeff's mom at one point and got some mini cannolis. Hehe. And also got some frozen yogurt late a night because I wanted a reward for all my hard work! I didn't take a photo of it though cause they ran out of strawberries and it looks plain without them!

I need to go to sleep soon - jury duty calls. Oh, the perks of being a United States citizen.

xx
Shirls

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3