11.02.2010

fill 'er up


Hi, my name is: Shirley. Never in my life have I been: a male. The one person who can drive me nuts is: my parents!! High school: is a lot easier than college. When I’m nervous: I laugh...not a good idea. If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: would be my sister. My hair is: messy and needs to be cut. Last Christmas: was a bit disappointing. I should be.. finishing my homework so I can shower and sleep. When I look down I see: the keyboard? The happiest recent event was: this weekend, spending it with my boyfriend & friends. If I were a character on ‘Friends’ I’d be: Phoebe? I never really watched Friends. By this time next year: I will be a year older. I have a hard time understanding: life. You know I like you when: I try to talk to you. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: my loved ones. Take my advice: don't procrastinate, seriously. The thing I want to buy: a new laptop!! If you visited the place I was born: it'd be a hospital in Boston. I plan to visit: a TON of places. If you spent the night at my house: it'd be pretty boring. I’d stop my wedding if: I found out something about my fiance that would break up a wedding. The world could do without: war. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: write a paper. Seriously. Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: just some clothes. My middle name is: Wang. In the morning: I like to give myself a lot of time to get ready. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: hippopotamuses! Last night I was: working on my transfer applications. There’s this guy I know who: I love. If I was an animal I’d be: a hippopotamus! A better name for me would be: Shirls? Tomorrow I am: going to class. Boo. Tonight I am: lazing around. My birthday is: January 5!

xx
Shirls

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3