11.22.2010

"are those mini strawberries?"







So a blog entry about the friend's birthday dinner on Friday night. The restaurant of choice was a steakhouse, One Eleven Chophouse (or 111 Chophouse). It was pretty nice inside, and the food was decent. I only say decent because it's comparable to what you would find at any other steakhouse, but a tad more pricey. Jeff and I ordered the lobster bisque, calamari, and we both had ribeye steaks. We also surprised the birthday boy with a cake from Cold Stone Creamery, which was yummy. But I was too full so I didn't finish my slice...

After dinner, we all went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One. I thought it would be pretty packed, but while it was still full, there weren't any hard core fans. I guess that's Worcester for ya. I totally forgot what happened in the last two movies. This movie wasn't AMAZING though. I'm not a Harry Potter fanatic, so I haven't read all the books. I kept expecting something huge to happen but every time I was disappointed. Maybe in Part Two? We'll just have to wait and see.

On a side note, Jeff and I always seem to miss fights at the restaurant when we skip work. Someone got smashed in the face with a can of soda. Ouch.

xx
Shirls

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3