10.02.2010

euphoria



Even though I've been doing this thirty day challenge, I feel like I haven't written a good 'ol boring post about my day. Welllll today I had to rush back to Boston again from Worcester in the pouring morning rain. Got some quick lunch after at Ken's Ramen House. I decided ramen's not really my thing. I don't like it unless it's in an instant noodle cup.

We headed back to Clark this Friday night instead of working for the annual "Euphoria" dance. After a mini party at our Korean friends' place, we headed to the dance. It was fun for a little while, predicting hookups (which came true!) and dancing to kinda bad music...but in the end, Jeff and I just like ordering food and watching tv together :)

xx
Shirls

photos - nasty gal

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3