5.16.2010

woah weekend



Now that summer vacation is here, everyday is the weekend. Well, sort of. I'm going to be helping out more at my boyf's family restaurant though, I think. It's not bad. I get to eat whatever I want (win), but sometimes customers can be particularly annoying (like leery drunk old guys and annoying gangsters that try to hit on you). I just try not to make eye contact to much. Haha.

Today, we met up with his two friends and got frappes at Starbucks (last day of Happy Hour!), and then wandered the mall for a bit. Then we hung out, watching tv and eating wings. I feel like the day went by pretty fast. Cause before you know it, we're out the door and off to the Jordan's Furniture IMAX theater to see Iron Man 2. It was alright. I don't have much else to say about it.

As of now, I don't have much planned for the summer. I hate when people ask me that question. I don't have anything fun to say. My response is usually, "I don't know yet" or "Not much". Hopefully that changes?

|Shirls|

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3