5.23.2010

one spring day




I finally got the chance to check out Ebisuya Market today. I wasn't disappointed, but I was expecting it to be more exciting. I think I hyped it up too much. It was just a slightly larger version of Kotobukiya. Their magazine section was lacking though, which was the only thing I really looked forward to. Oh well; we didn't leave empty handed though. Jeff and I got some rice balls, drinks and some mayo to try. (And we also got some cannolis from Modern Pastry nearby).

Well, today was also my grandmother's 65th birthday! I decided to get her flowers of course, so Jeff and I picked up a pot of orchids. I think she liked them. Haha.

The weather is finally started to feel like summer. I really hope it stays this way.

|Shirls|

photos - the cobra snake

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3