11.26.2009

a survey before bed



1. What is your current obsession?
I get obsessed with things very easily, and then I get over it just like that.
I'll get back to you on that...

2. What are you listening to?
Nothing is playing at the moment.
But I've been riding in a car the whole day, so all the mainstream songs on the radio are stuck in my head.
Currently loving "Sexy Bitch" and "Tik Tok". Haha.

3. What is your favorite food?
I can't pick a favorite.
I love soup though.

4. Favorite smell?
The smell of my baby blanket.
And my boyfriend's skin.

5. What are you wearing today?
I was wearing a sweatshirt and jeans.
Slightly rushed in the morning so I threw something random on.
And my laundry is also not done...

6. Why is today special?
Technically, it's Thanksgiving.
Weeeee.

7.What would you like to learn to do?
There's so many...but some top things I would like to learn are using a SLR camera, speak/read Japanese & Korean, and learn some type of dance....ballet although that might be impossible now.
8. What's the last thing you bought?
Jeff just bought me the faux fur hat I wanted from H&M.
But the last thing I bought was Taco Bell.

9. What is your most challenging goal right now?
College. It sucks.
10. What's your must have piece for this Winter?
Every single thing I don't have.
11. What would you like to have in hands right now.
Alexander Wang Rocco bag.
See the post before the last one.
1
2. What would you like to get rid of?
Stress.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world for
the next hour, where would you go?
Somewhere WARM!
I hate this New England weather!!

14. What are your plans for the future?
How far into the future are you talking about?
Tomorrow, I plan on eating until my stomach explodes.

15. Who do you want to meet right now?
Um, just about everyone I'm obsessed with.
Can I got back in time and meet Daul Kim...:[

16. Who is your your favorite model(s)?
SO MANY!
But everyone knows my top favorite is Julia Stegner.

17. Favorite label/shop?
Tough question...
Alexander Wang, Chloe & Stella McCartney.
18. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet? Not sure...
19. Describe your personal style?
I have no idea..it's all just kinda whatever.
I don't think I really have style actually...sad.

20. What are you going to do after this?
Sleep!
21. What would you love to see come back in fashion?
I can't predict it...
22. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
I wasn't tagged, but the blogger I got this from is one of my favorites!

|Shirls|

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3