As many of you know, I'm not very happy about my living situation here at college.
One of my friend's roommates is moving out, and she asked if I wanted to move in with her.
I'm very excited at the idea, but I don't know if I want to for sure.
Let's weigh the pros & cons:
- My roommates (maybe just one...) are not my favorite people. Let's leave it at that.
- The current dorm I live in is further away from the heart of the campus, meaning longer walks to class
- My friend's dorm has its own private bathroom! No more communal showers!
- But it's a also little more cramped.
- And the view in my current dorm is amazing.
- There's also a dining hall downstairs in my current dorm so it's more convenient.
photo - the cobra snake