3.14.2011

monday


Mondays aren't so bad when you don't have class! Or even better, when you're on spring break! I thought I still had to do work for my online classes, so it was kind of like meh, but then I double-checked and yay!

So Jeff and I have completely backward sleeping schedule, it seems. Like, instead of waking up at 6 AM and then sleeping at midnight, we wake up at 6 PM and end up sleeping at noon! Yikes...

After eating dinner and then watching a movie, he spent the whole night playing video games, and I, on the computer and catching up on my shows. When 8 AM finally rolled around, we decided to go to the shopping center nearby. At Target, we picked up some orange juice and random food, and I bought the e.l.f. blush/bronzer I wanted! I didn't know that Target had e.l.f. so I was happy that I didn't have to buy it online and pay more for the shipping than the product. Also stopped by Best Buy for a new charger for my laptop, and Barnes & Noble for a new magazine! Then we had lunch at Panera, and then went to sleep.

We can't do it again tonight thought cause Jeff has a paper to do! Haha.

1 comment:

  1. That elf palette looks JUST like a NARS one!! How awesome xD

    ReplyDelete

leave some love <3