3.22.2011

burgers & beauty supplies


Today I didn't do much as usual, but when dinner time rolled around Jeff was craving steak so we decided to have dinner at Texas Roadhouse. When we got there, we saw there was a Five Guys, which we've never tried before, so we ate there instead. It was a good burger, but nothing phenomenal.

After, I stopped buy Sally Beauty and just picked up a couple random things. Technically I wasn't breaking my spending freeze because Jeff bought them for me, hehe. I got the Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque that I've always wanted to try, and China Glaze's Nail Lacquer in For Audrey, a Tiffany Blue color.

Well, I'm going to bed early tonight!

xx
Shirls

1 comment:

  1. queen helene mint julep mask rocks! (it's your cousin bryant.....lol)

    ReplyDelete

leave some love <3