2.17.2011

because you're worth it


Mkay. I wanted to try the L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes mascara, so I lurked around and saw that ULTA was having a buy two get one free on L'Oreal products. So along with the mascara, I also picked up their Lash Boosting Serum and True Match Super Blendable Concealer! Here's just a short review of each:

Voluminous Million Lashes:
Right before I ordered this mascara, I realized they didn't have a waterproof version so I almost didn't buy it. But I was like, screw it, and got it anyways. I like the bristles on the brush; they're good for separating and defining the lashes well. It wasn't too clumpy either. However, it wasn't as lengthening as I hoped, but that's okay because it didn't advertise to be a lengthening mascara. I also wish it was waterproof so my curls would hold.

Lash Boosting Serum:
Can't really do a review on this yet, since it's only been a day! It's supposed to make your eyelashes stronger and longer with daily use. I will note that it's pretty easy to use and doesn't irritate my eyes. Says you're supposed to be able to wear it under mascara but I noticed it kinda gets clumpy so I probably won't. Remind me in a few weeks to tell you guys if it works!

True Match Blendable Concealer:
I needed a new concealer since the AmazingCosmetics one I bought turned out to be too dark for my current skin tone. My thoughts were that although it is indeed super blendable, the coverage was a little lacking. Probably light-to-medium coverage. But maybe you can layer it? Still, I like it cause I don't like cakey concealers. So I would probably use something different when I have a huge blemish to cover.

So that's all my personal opinion! I'm no expert but hope it was interesting :)

xx
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3