2.10.2011

i'm still alive


Only two posts in January?! I haven't been motivated to write in here, at all. Lots of things have been happening but I'm just too lazy nowadays to document it! Also, I haven't been taking photos so no accompanying visuals. I'm going to try to change that, promise...

Today was kinda Jeff and I's day off, so we slept in super late and then decided to check out a mall we've never been to before! It's sorta close to his school. We walked around for a bit and had some Cinnabon and Starbucks, where I tried their new size "trenta", which was barely bigger than the venti. There was a place where you could play glow-in-the-dark mini golf, which was kind of cool. I got a prize at the end where I got free admission for next time, so I guess we'll be going back sometime! After mini-golf, had a quick dinner at the food court before catching a movie. Decided to watch The Roommate, since Leighton Meester is my fave. I didn't expect it to be great, but it was okay. Haha.

Now I have to do work for my online classes, eek!

xx
Shirls

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3