4.15.2010

the game of procrastinating



It's me again, playing the "let's not study and ramble on my blog to avoid the horror of failure" game. I'm avoiding cramming weeks of environmental earth science information into my brain for my exam tomorrow. It' not fun and I don't recommend it...but it happens anyways.

I've been being so lazy the past week. It's not good. I just realized that I only have like two weeks of class left. Seems kind of unreal - my freshman year has been so fast, yet so slow in some ways. I am really afraid for exams. The ones last semester weren't so bad since I actually enjoyed my classes...but this semester...I think I may just die.

Two more days until the weekend. You can do it Shirley.

|Shirls|


photo - romina shama

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3