2.12.2010

thingamajig is a word on spellcheck

I'm trying to study for a quiz in my developmental psych tomorrow, but you know how it goes when you're online at the same time...
Time for some random thoughts.

R.I.P. Alexander McQueen. I wasn't one of his biggest fans (only cause some of his designs scared me), but there's no denying that he was one of the most creative & innovative designers out there. I'm sure that there's going to be an empty void of creativity during this Paris Fashion Week.

Valentine's Day is Sunday...so is Chinese New Year...dilemma. Jeff and I aren't going all out this year (since he spent big $$$ last year and we're kinda broke) but we're going to do something. We just aren't sure when yet, since my family is big on CNY and I have to do all the traditional thingamajigs. I'll be sure to blog about everything when it happens though. Promise.

School sucks butt. Enough said.

|Shirls|

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3