12.03.2010

going broke was never this much fun


Have you ever been reading and can't stop smiling cause the book is so cute but then you look like an idiot in public? Well that's what I felt like today. Out of sheer boredom yesterday I decided to read the copy of Confessions of a Shopaholic lying around in my sister's room. I read it before bed, and then I kept reading it before class today until I was finished. Then I started to stream the movie from Netflix onto my phone! I haven't read a chick lit book (let alone any other book) in forever, and now I'm itching to get my hands on the next book. I really don't know why I never tried this series before...I'm a sucker for this stuff.

There's my little paragraph for the day.
Enjoy Friday tomorrow :)

xx
Shirls

3 comments:

  1. So cute! You couldn't put it down :P I've only ever seen the movie and I know I suck for hat =_=;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i've read all the books and felt just like that, i was reading it during the holidays so i would literally run to the book store to buy the next book!....There's actually a new one coming out...or it's allready out...-_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog!
    visit my blog when you have the chance!
    http://cherrylipshvm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

leave some love <3