1. Where were you when 2009 began?
At my friend's house with a couple friends & my boyfriend. We watched the ball drop on TV after going out for dinner and running around Boston Common in the freezing cold & looking at ice sculptures.
2. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before?
That's probably going to be an endless list - but an obvious one is going to college, I guess.
3. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I never make new years' resolutions.
4. Go to any concerts this year?
5. Will you be looking for a new job in 2010?
I've been planning on finding a job...but I'm just really lazy.
6. Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2009?
More than I ever have, but not much at all.
7. Did you go on any vacations? If so, where?
I don't think so, sadly.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I don't feel like I've achieved that much. I'm depressing.
9. If you could go back in time to any moment of 2009 and change something, what would it be?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
This survey is getting depressing and personal!
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
I don't remember. Vacation, cause I hate school.
16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
Anything Lady Gaga.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
Both, at times.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Studied. I'm a bit disappointed in myself.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Procrastinating. My biggest flaw.
20. How did you spend Christmas?
Same as always, with the family at home.
22. Did you fall in love in 2009?
I believe that was 2008. Still in love though <3>
23. What was the biggest change for you in 2009?
Adjusting to college life, I guess.
24. What were your favorite TV programmes?
Haha...90210 & Melrose Place.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I don't hate anyone...
26. What was the best book you read?
Didn't ready many books, to be honest.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
K-POP. Thanks, Jeff!
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
Oh the list is endless...
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Hmm...there were a few good ones. But I can't choose.
31.What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I celebrated it three times: once with my boyfriend, another with my family, and another with my friends. I turned 18!
32.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If I wasn't such a depressing lazy person.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
I guess I became more interested in fashion blogs so that influenced the things I liked. I don't know how to describe it though...
34. What kept you sane?
Knowing that I'll be okay.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
The most? No idea.
36. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Uh...I'm not a fan of these type of questions.
37. Who did you miss?
My boyfriend when we were apart at college.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
I've met some nice people, but no one I would call the "best".
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.
You are responsible for yourself.
40. What are your plans for 2010?
Make it better than 2009, please.
Posting this right before I go to bed because I'll be busy all day tomorrow!