Can you believe it's New Year's Eve already? 2008 has passed by so fast. It's been a good year - one in which I experienced so much at 17 years of age. I am thankful for all this year has given me. Here's something I found to help me reflect on 2008:
1. Where were you when 2008 began?
At Boston Harbor, watching to fireworks with my friends.
2. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
3. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I never make resolutions cause I think they're just sorry excuses. If you want to change, do it!!!
4. Go to any concerts this year?
I actually went to my first non-classical concerts - Cobra Starship and Jay Chou!
5. Will you be looking for a new job in 2009?
I wonder if I'll get a job.
6. Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2008?
7. Did you go on any vacations? If so, where?
I went to China with my school (and other school districts). It was the trip of the lifetime!!
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I have no idea. I don't feel like I achieved much...
9. If you could go back in time to any moment of 2008 and change something, what would it be?
I don't believe in regrets. So none!
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Hmm...the occasional cold and I sprained my ankle during volleyball.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
I don't quite remember all my purchases...my ViVi magazines??
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
I'm not sure.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Oh people every once in a while.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Gifts and going out.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
The holiday season~
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
I think both.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
At home, and then with Jeff's family a bit.
22. Did you fall in love in 2008?
23. What was the biggest change for you in 2008?
Being in a relationship, I think.
24. What were your favorite TV programs?
I don't watch much TV.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Possibly...just kidding I don't hate people.
26. What was the best book you read?
I don't think I read as much as I used to.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
I just wanted to be happy :]
29. What did you want and not get?
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
High School Musical 3? Only cause it's senior year like me! Don't shoot me.
31.What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 17; I think I just had a party at my house.
32.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If my parents were more lenient.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
I think I dress slightly better now. Less preppy...
34. What kept you sane?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Namie Amuro and fave ViVi model Marie.
36. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
I'm not so good at lyrics.
37. Who did you miss?
Friends I don't hang out with as much anymore.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Jeff, my boyfriend <3>
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
Time is extremely valuable.
40. What are your plans for 2009?
I want to get into college and graduate high school - Cum Laude!!