9.23.2010

day one

Going to try and get back into blogging regularly with this thirty day challenge I got off Leanne!

Day 1 - A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.


I rarely bring my camera around with me anymore since I got my iPhone. Here's the most recent picture of me that I have on it, since I'm too lazy to take a photo right now and it's pretty late and I look like shit anyways. I've been taking lots of outfit pictures for fun, teehee. If anyone is even interested, my jacket/tank/boots are from H&M, skirt from American Apparel, earrings from Forever21, and bag from Wildfox Couture.

I slept over Jeff's dorm last night because my class was canceled for today. So I got to sleep in! We went to the local plaza/strip mall and got me a new laptop charger cause mine died about a week ago and I've been computer-less. Thank goodness for my iPhone! Then we had lunch at Red Robin, which was okay, but I would have been equally satisfied with fast food. Lots of lounging around after that and then Jeff had class. (Lounging means the boys play video games & I sit and read magazines/go online). Then we lounged around some more until it was dinner time and we went to Minado's along with his roommate. Stuffed ourselves silly as usual and back to the dorm we went. I'm trying to read for my writing class tomorrow but you can only read so much on animal experimentation...it's kind of depressing. Probably going to stay up a little longer and then head to bed so I can be up bright and early for the train back to Boston.

xx
Shirls

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love <3